WHO chief urges COVID-19 vaccine sharing to make mass coverage 'reality' By Reuters - Investing.comSource: Investing.com
We encourage you to use comments to engage with other users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse weve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrichthe conversation, dont trash it.
- Stay focused and on track.Only post material thats relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful.Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically. Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacksdirected at an author or another user. Racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Use standard writing style.Include punctuation and upper and lower cases. Comments that are written in all caps and contain excessive use of symbols will be removed.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and comments containing links will be removed. Phone numbers, email addresses, links to personal or business websites, Skype/Telegram/WhatsApp etc. addresses (including links to groups) will also be removed; self-promotional material or business-related solicitations or PR (ie, contact me for signals/advice etc.), and/or any other comment that contains personal contact specifcs or advertising will be removed as well.
- Doxxing. We do not allow any sharing of private or personal contact or other information about any individual or organization. This will result in immediate suspension of the commentor and his or her account.
- Dont monopolize the conversation.We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also strongly believe in giving everyone a chance to air their point of view. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended.
- Only Englishcomments will be allowed.